A WALK ON THE WILDSIDE---PAUL FOSTER

hit counter

Sunday 17 July 2011

More of the Leos!!



 
 Just a few more of my local long eared owls that I have been watching.They really are a delight to watch quartering the rough pasture.I have spent hours observing these fantastic birds on my local moorlands and never tire of them,absolutely superb creatures.
They give superb views hunting the roadside verges,sometimes only feet away from passing motorists.I fear for the young ones when they fledge the nest as fatalities will surely occur!

 

2 comments:

  1. Paul. More super shots of your friend "LEO ". A pity we only had a brief sighting last week but Mike and I enjoyed our trip to see these very special birds. Hope to visit again soon and look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the LEO shots here Paul. The second one is so sharp - wonderful. Fantastic eye contact. Aren't their eyes stunning!

    I've found one of my own LEOs! I've uploaded a couple of images to my blog if you'd like to look. I'll be uploading more soon when I've had chance to process.

    ReplyDelete