A WALK ON THE WILDSIDE---PAUL FOSTER

hit counter

Saturday 22 October 2011

Black Terns @ Brockholle NR.




On returning from a 3 hr walk over my local moors this fine morning,I learnt of 2 juv black terns down by the River Ribble adjacent to Brockholes NR near Preston.With it being such a fine day, I couldn`t help but put my walking boots on again in the hope of gaining some images of these wonderful birds.I thought most of them would be well on their way South by now but obviously these birds had lingered on a bit.I was soon onto them, thanks to one of the local birders and made the most of the occasion with my camera.Hope you enjoy the images as much as I enjoyed taking them!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Paul. Well worth the trip to Brockholes..you got some terrific images made all the better by the excellent weather.. Well done and enjoy your trip to Northumberland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul.A wonderful set of images,it would have been easy to put your feet up after a 3hr slog,but well worth the effort. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb captures,love your Header.
    John.

    ReplyDelete